Price And Quantity
- The advantage of friction welding is that, different steel qualities can be chosen for the mid-body section and the tool joints. High quality alloy steel is used for the tool joints, Zero maintenance, and long lasting life of the rods.
- When required, an additional surface hardening can be applied to the tool joints for increased wear resistance.
- The rods have spanner flats on the pin and box ends. Plastic/Metal thread protectors are available for all API connection types.
- The rods are suitable for both DTH hammer and rotary drilling on
- The drill pipes can also the supported with fully induction hardened to increase the life.
Available Ranges :
3", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" & 5 1/2"
5', 10', 13', 15', 20' & 30
- All Indian Ports
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5 Per Month
- 2-4weeks Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- standard Wxport & Packaging
- Africa, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
203, 2nd Floor, OLBEE Center, Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda Hyderabad Telangana India 9010978657