Down-the-hole (DTH) drill hammer bits are used with Down-the-hole hammers for drilling holes through a wide range of rocks types. In conjunction with DTH hammers, drill hammer bits are designed with a splined drive for rotating the bit in the ground. Drill bits are available in different sizes and different styles so they can drill a wide range of hole sizes.
Our variety of Down the Hole drill bits is manufactured using high quality materials to provide you with a fine balance between penetration capability and bit life. We offer a comprehensive range of standard and made to order drill bits on an extensive selection of shanks with a wide variety of head designs to suit every project.
Salient Features :
- Button Bits are designed for all standard manufacture DTH Hammers
- Button Bits are available to withstand High Pressures
- Carbide has been carefully designed to minimize the risk of button loss and button failure
Available Range :
3" - 20"
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard Export & Packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
H.no. 6-3-907 To 912, Fourth Floor, Challa Chambers, Kapadia Lane Junction, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad Telangana India +918037400557